Our 25,000-sq.-foot facility contains the technology and equipment to provide full-service production machining with secondary operations.
At Merced Screw, we pride ourselves in being large enough to deliver on any customer need, but flexible enough to work with your team at a personal level. With over 70 in-house screw machines, multi-spindle machines and CNC machines, Merced can meet high production volumes at ultra-tight tolerances.
When subsequent operations are required, our secondary department includes CNC machining, centerless grinding, compound turning, facing, single point threading, drilling, tapping, milling, and special equipment for medium to high-volume production machining.
Below is a list of the equipment we work with at our facility, and be sure to check out our photo gallery below.
- 50 Brown & Sharpe Automatics 1/16″ to 2 & 3/8″ bar capacity
- 9 Wickman Six Spindle Automatics up to 2 & 5/8″ bar capacity
- Wickman Single Spindle 3 & 1/2″ bar capacity
- 9 Brown & Sharpe Hand Screw Machines
- 12 Fadal CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- 7 Fagor 2-Axis CNC Lathes
- 6 Hardinge Turret Lathes
- Multiple Vertical and Horizontal Mills
- Multiple Drill Presses
- 2 Cincinnati Centerless Grinders
- Plant size: 25,000+ Sq. Feet
- Number of Employees: 50
- Year Founded: 1967